From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz]on Behalf Of Edwin Marzan
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 11:02 AM
To: jhu...@austin.rr.com; n7bcp.la...@gmail.com
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Mouse no longer drags pan adapter Flex 3000

I really hate dealing with those stupid updates. I'm currently using a Dell
2.8 ghz with 3 gigs of RAM that I got refurbished for $250 bucks on eBay. It
is not connected to the internet and only runs PowerSDR. It contains no
antivirus software and runs like greased lightning. Your mileage may vary
but I just would hate for an MS Update to screw up the enjoyment of my
radio. It ain't gonna happen, unless the folks  at Flex decide to abandon
XP...

Edwin Marzan AB2VW

http://www.flex-radio.com/