From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Eddy Van de Velde
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2009 12:19 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz; Bob McGwier
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Flexradio] RX Image Reject Cal SVN : 3029

Sorry, this was just a simple question and not intended to mail " perceived failures
" to the reflector. It was no complaint either.

By the way, how could one file a bug report if he does not know if something is
ment to be as it is.

Let me support Tim 100% in this. I WANT your complaints. But I want them in a way that I can easily consume them, keep up with the progress on them, make notes that are read by other developers (in the blog on the bug report). This has very little to do with complaining and a whole lot to do with: If you want me to be effective, you have to help me be effective.

Bob
N4HY

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio Member: ARRL, AMSAT, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.