Wayne,

I'm wondering if you installed the x64 version on a 32-bit OS or vice versa
(win32 on 64 bit machine).  If I were you, I would uninstall tortoise,
reboot, then reinstall (making sure you have the right version for your OS),
and reboot again.  I suspect that will fix you up.

If that isn't the issue, it may be some kind of conflict with another shell
integrated program.  Look to see what else shows up in your context (i.e.
right click) menu while tortoise is uninstalled.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems