To: <pete...@osr.com>
Cc: "Flex Radio" <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Feedback wanted on new PC idea

Keyboard, drives, and OS will be pulled from the existing Dell. Existing HDs with OS and programs should drop in to the new system.

www.wc4r.com

www.WilliamsburgWX.com

Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 17:49:07 -0400
From: pete...@osr.com

> Didn't see an
> operating system in the list, are you thinking of the Windows 7
> release candidate until March?

Careful: If you run the Win7 Release Candidate build, you will almost
certainly have to do a complete re-install when the released product
comes out.  That is, it would be unusual to be able to upgrade from
Win7RC to Win7 Gold (without manually editing the installation files).
And, note that there's no upgrade from XP to Win7 either.

Peter
K1PGV