Chuck:

You fell into my trap but did not get caught and proved you are getting good results and that you knew the things to expect.

The granularity of the controls is too large and the amplitude variations favors the strong antenna on RX1. You have all of this exactly right.

I am not sure Alex released a copy but maybe if we sweet talk Phil, he will post a screen capture of the control panel. We are deciding on what are the right things to try and automate and how we get reasonable control over this.

THANK YOU for the feedback.

Bob
N4HY

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio Member: ARRL, AMSAT, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.