From: Edwin Marzan [mailto:edwin_mar...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 10:46 AM
To: Tim Ellison; herbe...@centurytel.net; r...@w9ray.org;
flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] [SPAM] Re: Diverse Betty

Heck yeah I'm jealous!! At least I have access to the roof of my building here
in the Bronx. A couple of verticals will work nicely, methinks. Now if I can
only figure out how to make 2 SDR1000's into a main and a sub receiver on the
same console. It would be awesome! Just dreaming folks...

Edwin Marzan AB2VW