please, don't think that just because someone talks more about the "eye
candy" from one branch than specific things from some other branches, doesn't
mean that they are not trying some of the others.   Just as one example, I have
the diversity branch running on my win7 machine as of version 3063  1.19.0 from
the diversity n4hy branch  Jim  KJ7S

"The Sum of Knowledge and Experience, is Wisdom"