____________________________________
 From: Brahmangou
To: flexradio-ow...@flex-radio.biz
Sent: 5/20/2009  8:32:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: New F-3000 problem, new error  code

I was having some trouble with a VIA chipset 1394a PCI card. I finally
found a Mnsscool PCE-F201 PCIe 1394a card from TigerDirect that had the Texas
Instruments XIO2200A chipset. This is the 4th firewire card attempt. (I wish
 you guys would just stock and sell a card that will work with the Flex
system.)  I figured Cool. It has the Recommended TI chipset and the
recommended PCIe slot. It came in today and I removed the VIA card and
installed the
TI card. When I plugged it all back in and fired it up, The  "found new
hardware" routine started, first installing the firewire card, then  installing
all 3 of the Flex drivers (I wasn't expecting that). Now I'm  getting an
error.

Error: Flex-5000 Firmware version

Flex-5000 Firmware Change Required.
Please visit our website at flex-radio.com
and click the Download FLEX-5000 Firmware link.
( Looked for v1.3.0.0+ and found v1.2.5.4)

This is a Flex-3000. What next?

Marty AB5GU

_Dell  Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant colors! Shop Dell's full line
of  laptops._ (http://pr.atwola.com/promo
clk/100126575x1222399266x1201456865/aol?redir=http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;215073777;37034343;f)

**************Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant colors! Shop Dell’s
full line of laptops.