Hi all,
         I've recently read this article regarding audio transformers and
looking for some techo advise please.

Here's the link to the article
http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com/softrock_lite_6_2.htm

I've bought 4 of the Bourns type transformers (20 bucks each,,bugger) that are
mentioned in this article about half way down the page.

The help i'm looking for is regarding the terminating resistors that match up
to the impedance of the sound card as described by the author.The author
suggests values for the EMU at 96khz bandwidth however

I'm using the Edirol sound card and wonder if anyone can suggest a terminating
resitor for the Edriol at 192khz ???

Would i also need to terminate the secondary winding of the audio transformer
that is the input to the SDR1000 ???

Could someone please read the article and give me some advise,

kind regards
Paul