your missing a real treat with the Flex and all the new software.
All the improvements that have been made, Ed Fisher, Rober, Eric and the
others.
CW with the flex is so easy on the ears, the no-ring filtering, and all the
special voodoo they have installed make CW contesting or DXing a pleasure.
We should steal the slogans.
"Have you driven a Flex lately"
"This isn't your fathers cw rig"
I have a picture in my head of Danny Weil, and Gus Browning toteing those
MASSIVE steel boxes they used back in the 50's & 60's.
I think it was a DX100? I used. Had a 'Spot' button.
I tuned the reciver to the guy he just worked,
Held the spot button and tuned the DX100 till I heard the spot.
Then I turned the receiver BACK to Gus and tried to time a perfect
'tailend'.
Gus was a Human CWSkimmer!
Any of you Flexers have their qsls on your walls?
----------------------------------------------------------
Do invisible cats drink evaporated milk?
----------------------------------------------------------
TOWER/WEBCAMS @ http://71.57.45.48:8080
Weather Page @ http://hhweather.webhop.org
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/