XP and later doesn't consider sharing IRQs as a conflict in most
cases. If the IRQ button won't expand, look at the usb devices,
network card and graphics cards' properties and see if they are using
the same IRQ.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 242 0911