Bernd Schnell wrote:
My SWR-Meter of the F5K (1.18.0) shows always 0,0:1 during transmitting, even
when the swr is bad.
When I switch to RefPwr, it shows the power coming back to the reiceiver
correctly.
I am using the installed ATU and I have also an ATU extern (when the installed
is disabled).

73 Bernd

Because of the circuit in the F5K, it can read reflected power, it can read forward power, but it cannot read SWR on a dynamic signal. SWR works correctly only with a steady state signal like TUNE.

Bob

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio Member: ARRL, AMSAT, AMSAT-DL, TAPR, Packrats,
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.