Ray used Trunk, I used TEST svn 3120
CQ WPX CW
My setup was PWSDR>DDUt>Writelog/CWSkimmer combo.
PWSDR was in 96kHz mode.
CWSk & packet feeding spots into the BandMap for S&P

I did S%P also, looking for friends to give them points.

the filtering was fantastic, 40 was wall2wall last night and I used 250hz filtering to advantage.
No images detected, (though it would be hard in the sea of signals)
You can't work em if you can't hear em, and the Flex HEARS!
Even with my Chicago city lot type antennas.
Flawless cw with my WinKeyUSB keyer from Writelog or paddles.

And I could work everybody that could hear me. :-)