Ok guys - I am recovering from "Flex Finger" a type of road
rash trauma created by flipping through 70+  new messages on this reflector
on an I-Phone!  Perhaps it time to think about reorganizing "Todays Topics".
 Yesterday we had 22 commits on "Re: Is it worth the trouble??" .. Inter
spaced between several other topics worth reading - in the order of their
posting... Trying to find topic #53, While driving at 80Mph, talking on 40
meters, eating lunch and listening to Rush, I found it very distracting and
almost his some fool going 65!
Can you arrange "Todays Topics" to show the topic once and hyper link to the
follow ups on a different page, getting rid of the clutter between the same
topics - AND at the same time make American highways safer?
--
    Jim  Menefee - W4JWM