I want to thank everyone for their comments on my questions from the other day.
 After the answers I received and speaking with Eric at Flexradio we
determinded that the FLEX 3000 would fit the bill for my casual operations.  I
will be replacing my ICOM 756 Pro II with the flex.

What a great company to work with!  I don't know how I am going to wait the 2
or 3 weeks to get it.  I probably won't sleep much. I will take the time to
read the manual and play with the demo software I picked up at Dayton.

I look forward to meeting some of you next week at Hamcom in Dallas.

Thanks again for all the advice and comments.

Harold

WA5ZZT