Perchance do you have a 5000A with the internal antenna tuner?

I'm not so sure all of that is faultless. I have had similar occurrences that seem related antenna switching or activating the tuner (or something) that I can't put my finger on.

In my case, switching to another band and back usually works.

Ed

FireBrick wrote:
Very strange, first time I experienced this.
There were T-storms with lighting, thunder etc. passing to the south of us. Just moderate rain at my location. (I had retracted my tower last night after watching the wx forcast.)

I had TEST svn 3159 running and CWSkimmer also.

On two occasions, a lightning (and delayed thunder clab indicating some distance away) stopped PWSDR from working. (my computers are on a UPS, but there wasn't even a household light flicker)
It is VERY rare for us to loose power, or even flicker.

PWSDR was still running, but the baseline was lower, no squiggly line, no sound.
A shutdown of PWSDR and restart returned the Flex to normal.

The second instance did not lower the baseline, but did stop all sound.
Again Closing PWSDR and reopening returned the software to normal.