To: "FlexRadio List" <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 10:14 AM
Subject: [Flexradio] question about cabeling a 6 meter preamp into thecircuit

Got a unit coming this week. I've read the KB, I know hot to connect, but my question is:
Is the coax use a major factor?
It would be easier to use rg58, just from a convienence factor.
But I could use heavier stuff if it will buy me anything.

40 plus years, never did and 6 or higher operations.

pse and tu