I have an early (4 pin mic connector) SDR-1000 with 100 watt PA, updated
oscillator with thermistor, and external oscillator option.  Included is an
Edirol FA-66 and all the necessary cables for hookup.  I calibrated the unit
and checked it out on the air two weeks ago, everything is in fine shape.
Both units are cosmetically excellent except for some minor scratches around
the SDR1K ground lug.

Guaranteed not DOA but otherwise as-is.  Continental U.S. sale only, $800.
Contact me off reflector: btracy at anvilcom dot com if interested.

Bob Tracy, K5KDN