Doesn't matter what size my filters are.
CWSkimmer is reading what I think they call the IQ.

Try this:
In CWS setup, use WDM
And set the Signal I/O Device to"
01 Flex Radio Audio

I use the Left/Right = Q/I setting
With CWSkimmer set like this, you don't even need PWSDR running as long as the Flex radio blue light special is shining.

I also use CWS this way for 6 meters where the panadaptor isn't wide enough to spot a SSB signal, I will still see the signal in the CWSkimmer waterfall. Won't decode SSB (smiling) but it does tell me a strong enough signal that I may be able to copy it. And clicking the middle of the CWSkimmer audio signal puts you pretty close to being on frequency.

good luck