I've loaded PSDR 1.18.1 and it seems to work fine - Flex-3000, 3GHz
single-core PC, sampling 96KHz 512 buffers.  NR in particular seems to
be much more effective even though I thought 1.18.0 was good.

One change I've noticed between 1.18.1 and 1.18.0 is that the AGC-T
behavior seems to lag when you move the control slider - i.e., there is
a fraction of a second lag until the audio output changes.   This is on
USB, 20m, with only NR and SR active.

If I have a certain level of background noise in the speaker, then drag
the AGC-T to the right, the noise stays the same and then increases
maybe a 1/4 second later.  With 1.18.0 it used to be essentially
instantaneous.

Anybody else observe this behavior?  It's not really a problem, but I'm
wondering if it's an indication that my CPU isn't fast enough.  The
Computer-% reading doesn't change much as I do this, hovering in the 25%
range all the time.

Jack K3FIV