Here is why I am in need of separate VAC channels for both RX1 and RX2.

My EME array consists two arrays, a horizontal and a vertical array. Two separate coax cables are routed to the receivers RX1 and RX2. Two instances of WSJT are run simultaneously to decode incoming signals. These need separate and isolated audio inputs: RX1 for horizontal, and RX2 for vertical signals.

As of today, this is not possible, thus the second receiver serves no useful function for my operation as it currently stands.

Dave, W5UN