Wait until you get the FLEX-5000.  That might be "much to my wife's surprise" 
too :-)


-Tim


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mark Whatley
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 10:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Sound cards

Many thanks to Ray, Tim, and Dave. I was missing the part about the Q and A
applying only to the 1000 model. That totally cleared up my confusion! I do
thank you all for the quick response and very useful answers. Now all I have
to do is decide on a F3K or go for broke (pun intended) and get a F5K. I've
been working towards getting the computer set up. Bought a new flat panel to
replace the old Dell 21" boat anchor and will look into a FireWire adaptor
next. Even cleaned up the shack - much to my wife's surprise.

Thanks again guys.

73, Mark K5XH

 

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to