From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Steven O'Neal
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 11:21 AM
To: Flex
Subject: [SPAM] [Flexradio] Flex 3000 firmware Version 1.2.5.5 what's in it?

I did a quick look around the knowledge base but could not find what was in
firmware version 1.2.5.5 for my Flex 3000, and yes I realize that after running
it there is a folder with change notes created after running the update. But
I'd like to read that before I do the update.

Is there a pointer to where the change log file is, even over in SVN land?

Thanks