From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of James T. Jannuzzo
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 7:36 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] OK, time to get a real PC

Please keep it pubiic!  There are others out here with the same question:  I
have (what I thought was) a big bad HP Laptop.  I come to find that DPC
latencies of 1200 us with bigger spikes will quickly disqualify if from
handling live audio data streams like PSDR.

I've watched for qualifying PC's, but haven't yet seen a repeatable
consensus.

Jim- KJ2P