Gary,

I just looked at your report.  You chose "Replace Tables" instead of
"Transfer Data".  That is why your VAC settings did not transfer.  The
problem with the CAT settings not transferring is a known problem that I am
working on.

Replace Tables is good for moving data in the Band Text & similar tables
where you need to remove records from the destination database.  You cannot
replace the State or Option tables because that is where the calibration
data and other data that should not be modified.  However, those tables are
also where much of the custom setup data is stored.  You MUST select
Transfer Data to update the data in these tables.

73, Ray, K9DUR
http://k9dur.info