SDRDataTransfer v2.0.10 has been released and is available for download from
my website.  This release fixes the last remaining known bug (at least for
our American users).  This bug caused not all records in certain tables to
be transferred.

Specifically, if a table has a primary key consisting of more than one
column, the program only used the 1st column in the key and would not
transfer some of the records due to a perceived primary key violation.

My last statement makes perfect sense to a programmer, but is probably
gobbledygook to most users.  So....

Bottom line:  If you noticed that not all records in the BandStack table
were being transferred, this release fixes it.

To our European friends:  I am aware of an issue caused by the way numeric
values are handled in a .mdb file in countries where a comma is used as a
decimal separator instead of a period.  That is my next issue to tackle.

73, Ray, K9DUR
http://k9dur.info