Hi Neal;
No & no both off.
On Aug 5, 2009, at 3:43 PM, Neal Campbell wrote:

Do you have automatic update turned on? Any antivirus (they usually do
a system area scan on boot up)?

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 242 0911

GRANITE DIGITAL Firewire cables $36.00 Shipping free
http://www.abrohamnealsoftware.com/

LOW-COST COMPUTER FOR SDR at http://www.sdrsystems.com

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Dan Eisenman<k8...@allprophoto.net> wrote:
I have been using an iMac dual core with the Flex 5000A for a few months
now.I works great but I get freeze every so often in XP home SP3 .
It is not caused by RF as it happens in receive mode most of the time. I have a number of service already turned off to include wireless, IR, auto software updates, apple updates,search , indexing the external 1394 network and host of others.I would like to hear from another iMac user that are
freeze free and get a list of turned off services.
The spike I get is hugh around 45,000 and last 5-6 seconds.This usual
happens in the first few minutes of turning on the 5000A, after that it
might go for hours without and issue
73
Dan
K8ICB in Florida

PS all the latest software drivers loaded.