From: "Gary Mackey" <garymac...@gmail.com>
To: <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 2:05 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] Looking for PowerSDR Friendly Anti-virus software

Hi All,

My subscription for Norton Internet Security 2008 is about to expire
and I'm starting to look around for another product. When I got my
Flex3000 a few months ago I was having latency issues when surfing the
web that would cause PowerSDR to lockup. I tracked down the source of
my latency spikes to be Norton's "Intrusion Prevention" and disable
it. I also find my self fighting with Norton from time to time with
other applications, trying to share files across my home network, and
I don't like that fact that it does not interface with my e-mail
client Thunderbird. I've been looking at NOD32 as a possible
replacement but thought I would post here to see what other Flex'ers
are running before making my final decision.

73,
...Gary,K8EHB