Mel said:
The data for the decoded audio is in the Main Service Channel (MSC) which is the far right "led" on the opening GUI.
I Cannot find it in my Dream (V1.6.1cvs). Also Sound card selection other then
FlexRadio audio does not seem to work at all.
John ve3dvv

++++
CI began broadcasting at 2100 UTC on 9.8 mHz today.

I am using the SDR1000, so those of you with the SDR5K or SDR3K will need to share your successful settings.
My settings: (DRM Program)

Sound Card Selection> Sound In> M-Audio Delta 44 Multi
Sound Card Selection> Sound Out> M-Audio Delta 44 Multi

My settings (SDR1K)

Mode: DRM or SAM VAC: None
AF: Mute Enabled
Filter Width: 10 kHz

I've uploaded the DRM files and a current .pdf Sked of DRM programs for the use
of Flexers here:

http://tinyurl.com/flex-DRM

Incidentally, I typically have 40 processes or more, going at the same time, including the Flex console. CPU usage averages 20% or less. I never have any glitches in the performance of the SDR1K, or computer crashes running WinXP on a Windows box running at 3G, with 2G RAM.
Flex "Process Priority" is set to High. Flex "Audio Buffer" is set to 1024 with sample
rate of 48,000. "DSP Buffer" is set to 4096 and 2048 for Phone and Digital. Windows was optimized
using instructions I found in the Knowledge Base. Good luck.

Brian
+++

The data for the decoded audio is in the Main Service Channel (MSC) which is the far right "led" on the opening GUI. It must be on to hear any audio. Under "sound card selection" in dream, "sound out" normally is your PC's sound card (i.e. connected to your speakers). You only need VAC for audio IN to dream (vac cable 2 for sound in).

Mel, k0pfx

+++

Try taking it off VAC and reconfigure to use your internal sound card.

de Mike, K6ZSR

+++

Tnx Brian. I have downloaded and installed the program. I noticed I have to start Dream before starting PSDR or it will abort (F5K). Under settings I selected FlexRadio Audio for both Input and Output. Not sure if that is correct or do I have to setup a VAC? Went to 9.405Mhz to listen, but there was no transmissions. Is there a schedule?
John ve3dvv

+++

[Flexradio] DRM and Flex
The program works great.  Put PowerSDR/5000A into DRM mode and decodes much
better than SAM.

Mike
+++

I have DREAM receiving Vatican Radio on my 5000 at 9.755mhz in PSDR DRM mode. The DREAM display level is about -15db, the display on the left says Vatican Radio 14.48kb EEP AAC+ Mono. The box on the right side has various changing information. However I never get any audio. The same goes for TDP at 9.790. In the settings box sound in is virtual cable 2 and sound out is virtual cable 1. Anyone have any thoughts as to why I am not getting any audio?

Thanks Zack N8FNR