Neal

It's probably part of an "Easter egg" invoking tool.

Enter the right key numbers and Dudley and Tim pops up on SDR doing the Steve
Balmar monkey boy dance.....just kidding boys.

I figured something to do with how the tuner is working, but instead of my
usual, "hey let's play with this and see what it does", mode of digging myself
a deep hole, I figured that I'd actually ask what those things do.

Cheers

Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.