DM780
MixW
Fldigi
EasyPal - SSTV

Others will have different suggestions.


-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Joseph White
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 3:24 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Flexradio] Digital Software
Importance: High
Sensitivity: Personal

Hello,

 

I am ready to look at the digital modes.  I use to run RTTY, PSK31 and SSTV.
I am looking for some advice on a good software package to use with the Flex 
5000C.  I have VAC, DDUtil and ComOCom.  I now need to find some of the better 
and latest software for digital operation.  I would much prefer an all in one 
package.  Can some  of you that has the digital modes working please pass along 
suggested software to use?  

 

Many thanks,

 

Joseph White - KE4TV

 

 

Regards,

 

Joe White - KE4TV

Email:  <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]

 

 

 

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/ 
Message delivered to [email protected]

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]

Reply via email to