Hi Group:

I have a Flex 5000A and I am using a HP Pavillion computer running under Windows Vista. This OS has been Ok so far, running PSDR and through virtual COM Ports running DXLab logging program. Problems began yesterday when I tried to connect a Startech USB to 4 RS232 converter to run my linear, antenna etc. There is a problem with the drivers since this converter runs fine on my XP. I contacted the manufacturer and apparantly they dont have a solution for this yet.

One idea that occured to me is to run PSDR on the Pavillion (VISTA) and run the peripherals off my other XP computer. The question is, is there a way to send CAT data from PSDR from one computer to the other since I would be running the logging program on the other computer?

73's

Mario/YS1MAE