From: Phil Theis [mailto:p...@k3tuf.com] Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 8:38 PM
To: Tim Ellison; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: CW Skimmer and PowerSDR

Yes, and I tried an earlier version; trunk.
Same results.  PowerSDR only on.  VAC is set up with two cables and
Configuration is as in the KB article.
The error is PortAudio Error; Invalid Device.
any more thoughts appreciated.
Phil K3TUF

Did you start PowerSDR and enable VAC before staring CWskimmer?

-Tim

Using the KB article to set up CW Skimmer Configuration using VAC Direct I/Q I get  the
error "invalid device"
Using 5000 and 1.19 of PowerSDR
Any thoughts?
thanks,