Greetings, Flexers:

There are always those for whom if it isn't right for them, it isn't right
for anyone else.  (See Note Below)

There are an abundance of those people in "their" camp.  Not surprisingly,
we have some of those people in "our" camp.

Let's keep an open mind ourselves and remember there are many good options.

Note:
If you already got my point, you can delete this email now.

Those of you who, like me, love to play with toys in various fields
recognize the syndrome.  In flying, it's high-wing aircraft vs. low-wing
aircraft.  In audio it's tubes vs. transistors or vinyl vs. CD's.  In
motorcycles it's Harley's vs. BMW's.  In cars it was Chevy's vs. Fords.

I guess some of us just never come to terms with the length of
our...um...err...well, YOU KNOW!

All in Good Spirits,
Frank N1UW