About every 3 times I fire up the computer and the sdr-1000,I loose the fa-66
driver. power sdr tells me cant find fa-66 driver,not installed.?I look and the
driver is shown in the system,to me it looks like its there. I proceed to
uninstall the fa-66 driver,and reinstall the driver,goes fine and the system is
up and running fine again. Iam not much of a computer person,I noticed the
driver goes to its own file on the C drive? is that normal,should ant be in the
flex folder? I follow the flex sequence shown in the manual for start up and
shut down,each time. Iam using the following:

latest version of power sdr.

flex usb/parallel adaptor

the only fa-66 driver they have for 32 bit xp-home .

the same computer has run my 5000 and 3000 ,with never a mis step of any kind.
the computer has a fresh install of xp-home,none of the previous left on.

I have looked thru the KB can't find any thing even related to the problem. I
swapped computers,today same result looses driver.

anybody have any Ideas?? next step,go back to say power sdr 1.8 ?? a conflict
with the newest p/sdr or the support software now required,net 3.5 ?

thanks

dale wt4t