All releases are labeled as "tags" in SVN and it comes from the  
"trunk".  There is a KB article on how SVN is organized.  If you have  
additional questions please post them on the FlexEdge reflector.

-Tim
--------
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2009, at 8:09 PM, "Don Sachnoff" <[email protected]> wrote:

> When I ran the SVN update there was no release version of 1.18.3
> downloaded. - I did it twice  I was able to copy it from the Flex  
> site,
> but, what happened to the release version on SVN?
>
> Don - kx9q
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: 
> http://www.flex-radio.com/
> Message delivered to [email protected]

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/
Message delivered to [email protected]

Reply via email to