Hi Pierce,

I downloaded the latest version (4.80.103) of the Logitec SetPoint utility
and just used that.

Have the Flex keyboard map spreadsheet handy.

For the basic button definitions just select the button you want to program
with the Select Button tab. A menu will pop up at the bottom where you can
select what program you are programming for - you can have different
settings for all your different programs.

Add PowerSDR into the choice of programs, then select the button you want to
change, under Select Task choose Keystroke Assignment and a Specify
Keystroke window appears. Just press the key or key combination you want and
it gets entered right in for you.

It is way easier to actually do than it is to describe it! It took me a few
tries to get the up or down directions right, but all in all it is very easy
to do.

Aside from the page to define all the buttons there are pages to define how
fast it scrolls, and how the free-wheel function works. That is a pretty
neat thing - I have mine set up so if you just gently roll the scroll wheel
it has slight little clicks or detents, but if you give it a harder spin it
automatically unlocks the detent mechanism and free wheels. Then when it
slows down to a stop, or if you stop it manually the detent thing clicks
back in. Very neat!

Have fun!

Best Regards,

Michael Jones W0STB

www.scsitoolbox.com

Michael:

I have the VR mouse on order.  Mind telling us how your programmed it?

Pierce W4ZDI