From: telli...@itsco.com
To: se_on...@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:38:49 -0400
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Spontaneousreboots with new software

Are you recommending that the old be uninstalled,
re-boot then install the new driver?

Yes.  It is in the KB article I referenced for doing the
Firewire driver upgrade.
http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50137.aspx

Give this a
try and let me know how it goes.  This is the first report of a driver
generating a BSoD in over two years.

-Tim