From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:26 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] some success and some reports on 64bit vista

After working with Neal Campbell I was finally able to get VSPD lite (from
him) working and I've found that it has resolved the issue experienced with
Com0COM that caused Ham Radio Deluxe to crash after a few minutes. Thank you
Neal! VSPD lite is available from Neal at a substantial reduction in price
from the full feature product.

Now that Ham Radio Deluxe is working I realize there is a bug in PowerSDR
regarding the ability of the mouse wheel to control frequency.

My mouse wheel works just fine to control the frequency with Ham Radio
Deluxe, but it does not work with PowerSDR. If more info is needed to
analyze this issue feel free to ask me for it.

Thanks to the people who have had the vision to actualize the great flex
radio technology - now, if that vhf/uhf module would be here, (I know,
patience grasshopper)

Jim

WD7W