Hello:

I am running the FLEX 5000C.  Using the dummy load tonight while we are
having thunderstorms.  A good time to do a little tweaking.

Can someone give me some good setting for the following:

EQ, Leveler, Lev Gain, ALC, and ALC Comp

When I set the mic to close to 0 and I look at the ALC it shows to high.
Where do I go the set all of the above settings?  I am sure to be
overlooking where to go.  I have not seen where to set ALC Comp and some of
the others.  Can someone point me in the right direction.

Is anyone using a Heil Pro Plus Headset?  What setting are being used in the
xmit 10 band equalization?  I have both of the headsets.  One for the Icom
and the other for most other radios.

 I am still green at working with the FLEX.  Been using a computer with the
radio for years.  Glad to see someone making a Software Driven Computer.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Joe White - KE4TV

Email:  <mailto:ke...@arrl.net> ke...@arrl.net