PB PAL SVN 1190 - 3398 working very well. I test the DEXPD excellent with some
audio gear ( like Bellary,tripleC etc).

I am using with SDR1000, Delta 44, Windows Vista SP2 32Bit, and Some Audio
procesing. My PC very simple PIV 3Gig, Mainboard ASus, Ram 2 gig DDR1. Delta44
is the best for me,,because the latency and delay very small (with 96K Sampling
Rate, 2048 Buffer size very nice audio TX,RX also Recording).
I ahave FA66 before with Fwire card TI..but Delta 44 still the best for me.

Before i difficult using Delta 44 in my Vista SP2, but I download the audio
codec to completly my Vista, also updating the D44 driver and untill now
running well.

Ok guys just share and info

73 de yb0ar - ferry
7.130 mhz & 14.170 mhz