Ooops, my bad. I did not check the firewire cable, and one end was almost falling out of its "socket". Where is RJ-45 when we need him???

At 04:25 PM 10/11/2009, Dave Gomberg wrote:
After a power interruption my radio seem unhappy.   The blue light comes on
as expected.   The PC boots.  But FlexRadio does not show any connected
device and when I turn the radio on, Windows doesn't sound its tones (twice,
or even once). I tried removing all power from the radio for 1', no help. Tried
a cold boot on the PC, no help.   What should I do next?   Get an RMA?

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg1 at wcf dot com
All addresses, phones, etc. at http://www.wcf.com/ham/info.html