I have decided to go another direction,back to my Drake boat anchors, Iam
keeping my sdr-1000 ,but wanting to sell the  3000.Thought I would post it here

I have a 3 month old flex-3000,sn# 2509-0216. Rig comes with every thing as
shipped from flex.Fantastic radio,but I guess Iam a boat anchor guy. Radio is a
10/10,cosmetics and operational.Extras include,powered speakers,mic cable and
full printed ,laminated operations manual.Origional shipping box. Warrenty
transferable.
ASKING 1350.00 shipped/insured.......pay pal or usps mo.
ALSO FOR SALE:
Complete computer set up to run the flex-3000..consisting of:
Sony Vaio,pentium 4/2.3 gig with 2 gig ram and 20 inch flat screen
monitor.perfect match,ready to run the flex 3000.
TOTAL PLUG AND PLAY SYSTEM.
ASKING: 300.00 SPLIT SHIPPING.
THANKS
DALE WT4T