Tim and Lee,

I also agree with this...I am going to stick with the XV144 transverter. I think the price is rather high for this...much higher than was originally estimated. I am sure it is well worth every penny...but just too much to spend for what it yields. So also take me off the list.

Sorry,
Pete WA2ODO

herbe...@centurytel.net wrote:
Tim,

You can tell Greg to take my name off the list of people who want to buy these things. Given the fact that you have decided to not sell the model I wanted and also the increase in price makes me want to review the whole matter....
73

Lee

Quoting "Tim (W4TME)" <t...@flex-radio.com>:
And another thing...
The auto spell checker mangled the subject line and I missed it.  It
should have read, as it does now, "V/U module is *now* available for
ordering from the OLS".  But I assume most figured that it was a typo
since I didn't get flamed too badly about it HI HI.
Sorry for that.
-Tim
---
W4TME
FlexRadio Systems - Info Management Admin. "Tune in Excitement"