I have a Flex5000 with 18.3 and the latest drivers/etc and RX2.

I just got my new receive antenna system hooked up - I'm using the RX2
connection (BNC) on the back of the Flex and selecting "RX2" on the antenna
menu tab for 160M (while retaining "Antenna 1" for receiver one).  Both
receivers are "on".

RX2 seems to work fine, but when I mute RX1 (top left of PSDR main window),
then RX2 is also muted.  If I try and lower the audio gain settings on RX1,
then RX2's audio drops.

Often I need to listen with only RX2 and don't want to hear RX1 ... or ... I
need to lower the volume on RX1 without it affecting RX2 - like independent
operation.  How can this be done?

thanks, Rich, K3VAT