Have had a new FLEX-5000 for about one month now and enjoying it.

Apologies in advance if this is covered somewhere but I could not find
it in the Manual, Knowledgebase or list archives.

For some reason PowerSDR (using 1.18.13 with Firmware v 1.3.0.0) will
not consistently recognize the internal ATU upon startup.  i.e. after
starting PowerSDR the ATU sometimes does not appear in Setup, General,
Hardware Conifg, and the PowerSDR console does not display the ATU
button.

So far I have tried various combinations of cycling the 5k and PowerSDR
on/off and re-booting the PC (Windows 7) several times.  Have also reset
the database.  Firewire settings are 2048 buffer and 96k sample rate,
Safe Mode L1. DPC latency runs about 235us peaking to 600us.

Both RX1 and TX are set to ANT1.  RX2: RX2 IN.

The only thing that seems to fix it is if I use the TUN button for a few
seconds, then close and restart PowerSDR.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

John, AF3K