I think many of us would like to have the option of the standard display when v2.0 is offered.I know I would.

At 06:49 PM 11/25/2009, Jim R wrote:

Brian

I'm glad you mentioned this. The first time I tried pretty betty I had to go back because of the exact observations you mentioned. Others have also made note of this. My preference is readability and functionality rather than eye candy with (in my opinion) these shortcomings. At the time, I sent a few e-mails about it but is has fallen on deaf ears and now when the next version is released, it will apparently not give us a choice. There was a rumor that a classic look skin may be developed. I think a significant number of us would want it and I hope Flex cares enough about its customers to realize that. If others prefer the classic look, Now is the time to speak up.

Jim
K5HY