From: Bill Tracey [mailto:b...@ewjt.com]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 10:49 AM
To: Tim Ellison; khmlistb12; FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] SDR-1000 and 60 meter band

Actually on an SDR 1000  there's no firmware and the PowerSDR code completely
controls where it will transmit.  I believe one can modify the band text table
in the DB to add a new band.

I'd think the band pass filters would be ok .. Flex supports  60M in the US,
that would seem to imply the bandpass filters are good enough I'd think.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)