Does the frequency track in MixW as shown on the PowerSDR VFO?

-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: RJ Harris - W3HP [mailto:w...@rjharris.com]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 11:52 AM
To: 'Chris seeber'; Tim Ellison; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] SDR-1000 cat control to MixW

Gents,

Thanks for your help with my cat situation. I had to step away for a day or two
as the frustration was killing me. I have tried everything and cat still will
not function. I wiped out all of the port setting, and then uninstalled
N8VBcom. I installed VSP manager. It was a breeze to setup. It does not work.
Again, I checked and double-checked every setting. 9A2RV was even kind enough
to send me a screenshot from either end of his setup that functions well. His
settings were a bit different than my old settings, but I decided to try his
configuration- nothing.

I am running XP with service pack 2. I have tried SDR versions 1.18.2 and
1.16.2. I run the latest version of MixW (registered.) The vac is functioning
properly. Serial to USB functions properly.

What the heck????