Ray,

*Re: "can you explain exactly what you are doing when the focus stays with
PowerSDR."*
*
*
Actually, it's only worked correctly once.   At first I couldn't figure out
what was going on since, as you say in another post, focus kept shifting
back to N1MM when I tried to tune with the mouse wheel.  After awhile I
snapped to what was happening and a little searching on the Flex reflector
gave the answer that the auto focus change was how it was supposed to work.
 The next time I started everything back up it was back to the
trying-but-not-making-it mode and it's been that way ever since.

Anyway, sorry but I'm not aware of anything I did differently the time that
auto-refocusing worked.

You mentioned elsewhere that there's a place in N1MM to specify the tuning
change that will cause focus to shift to N1MM.  Can you say where this is
found?  I'd like to check the setting.

Thanks,

Mike - ke5akl